Friday, February 17, 2012

A walk down memory lane

Tonight someone on Facebook posted the question "Were you scared when you went to court in Kazakhstan to adopt your child?"

Well that question made me want to go back to our old blog and read all my posts around that time period. Not only did I read the post about going to court I also decided to read the posts about our journey (trip #2) back to get our little Matthew. All I can say is WOW! What a journey! How exciting!

I will never forget the day that we went back to the baby house and got Matthew. It still about brings tears (happy ones) to my eyes. Our little boy was finally in my arms forever! That was almost 16 months ago. Boy the time sure has flow by and little Matthew is sure growing up fast.

I love Friday afternoons when I get out of work and get to pick up Matthew from the babysitters. I know that for the rest of the day and the two days following I'll get to spend all the time with him. It's so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment