Sunday, November 13, 2011

Orphan Sunday at Church today

Today we celebrated Orphan Sunday at Church. The entire service was about orphans. It was much more than I could have ever dreamed!

I went up to the front with Matthew in my arm to give our testimony and to tell about the orphan ministry that we are starting at Church. Matthew sat nice an quietly in my arm when all of a sudden he spotted Michelle in the back. He said "Hi MOMMY!" and waved. Everyone laughed including me, but I quickly got back to my message.

After service many people told us how they were crying with happiness as they heard our testimony.

I pray that this mornings service moves many to consider foster care or adoption.

Our little Matthew is the best! Thank you God!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! Hope you moved some hearts toward adoption and orphan care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,
    Thought of you sevearl times and knew you were speaking... PRAYED for you! :) Brought tears to my eyes reading that you held Matthew in your arms as you shared your testimony! I am sure it touched many hearts! Blessings... excited to watch God's plan for your lives unfold! Praying for you!
    ~Lanetta
    www.gobblefamilyadoption.blogspot.com
    Just fyi... I can't seem to get logged on via my account - Had to use anonymous. No idea why?

    ReplyDelete