Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fun raking leaves & big boy bath

Matthew is just so much fun! Today we were outside raking leaves and Matthew was helping too. He actually was picking up leaves and putting them in the bags! He also had fun playing in the leaf piles.

It's just do sweet that he wants to do everything that I do. Today I was putting the hitch on my car and I was down on my knees. Matthew came over to where I was and got down on his knees too. Then later this afternoon I was working in the kitchen and was laying on my stomach on the floor. Matthew sees me and gets right down on the floor and imitates everything I'm doing.

Tonight was his first time in the big boy bathtub. Till this point I've been giving him a bath in the kitchen sink in a baby bath. For the past month or so he is really too big for the sink bath tub, but I liked it because he was use to it. Tonight we decided to bath him in the regular bath tub. Boy did he have fun! He almost didn't want to get out!

Our little guy is growing up. He's so much fun. I still can't believe that I'm his dad. God really blessed us!




1 comment:

  1. oh goodness, these videos are just precious! he is such a bright and beautiful little boy. love it. toby thinks it's pictures of him b/c they look somewhat alike! so glad to see how happy and blessed you all are, Jim and Michelle (and Matthew!) :-)

    ReplyDelete