Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New outside toy I've been waiting for

Today we had record tempatures. It was 77 degrees. The normal tempature is 46.

When I got home from work Matthew and I went outside. We were out there for over 3 hours putting together a new toy. He was a great helper and wanted to hand me every tool that I needed.

I've been dying to put this together since we purchased it in June of 2009, which was 6 months before Matthew was even born. It's been stored in my storage shed in the back yard since.

Today was the magical day that I put it together and got to see our little boy climb and have fun on it. As I was putting it together Matthew continued to climb on each new part - I guess he was doing a quality control check. He was having the time of his life and I have to admit it brought a smile to my face many times.

He's in bed fast asleep right now. I'm sure I'll sleep great too tonight. I can hardly wait till tomorrow to bring him home and go out and play again.

Now this is what life is about!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment