Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sometimes playing can be more fun than practice

Today was Matthew's fourth soccer practice. Well it really wasn't "practice" today, instead it was Matthew just having fun in his own little world.

Regardless he was having a great time!

Ummm... I wonder if the ball will sit on the bottom of the cone if I tip it upside down?


Hey, I found a string on the field...


What a view from inside the net. I just hope no one kicks a ball that hits me!


I'll throw it in the air with my hands. No one will notice.


Hey, this is fun to play catch with!


Maybe I'll just stand here and watch everyone else.


My arm fits in this cone pretty well.


I'll take this cone over here and see if anyone notices it's missing.


Oh. I'm only suppose to use one foot when I kick the ball, uh?


I think I'll just sit down here and watch everyone else.


Hey cutie, do you come here often? Thanks for sitting by me.


Hey the ball sits on top of this yellow cup too! Wow!


Maybe I can sit on the yellow cup and the ball too.


Hey is that an airplane in the sky or a bird?


I guess I'll let Daddy get one good picture tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment