Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Matthew!

Today Matthew turns 3 years old. Wow, where has the time gone? Just the other day we were in Kazakhstan meeting him when he was only 7 months old.

He has been home for the last 26 months and the time has gone by so fast. It seems like I was carrying him in a baby car seat and he was crawling around the house just a few months ago. Our little boy is growing up so fast. I wish time would slow down. I love holding him, hugging him and playing on the floor together. I don't want this time to ever end.

Today you are 3 Matthew. I want you to know how much your mommy and I love you. You are the sweetest little boy in the world. You make us smile and laugh all the time. You are just so precious! We love you! Happy Birthday son! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment