Thursday, April 19, 2012

The games we play

Today is another one of those "I can't believe that God let me be Matthew's daddy" days. As I look at my precious little boy I just shake my head and wonder how in the world God picked me to be Matthew's dad. Man, this is beyond my wildest dreams. I love our little Matthew so much!

Matthew and I have a new game that we started playing in the past couple days. We cup our hands around the sides of our eyes, put or faces nose-to-nose, and he whispers "hide". We look at each other and hold really still until he decides "all done", and then he smiles or laughs before doing it over and over again.

It's so cute how this so simple make him smile or laugh. He makes me take a minute to see the little things around that I would never notice. He will see an airplane in the sky and say "air pain", or a squirrel running across the lawn.

How blessed I am to be Matthew's dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment